Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is…
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 1700mm
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - AX-2654 and AX-2657 are double ended, with both Road and MTB anchors
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
Brass hose insert for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Jagwire's Mountain Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of either galvanized or stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road,…
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
- 72mm long forged aluminum holder with hardware to fit most linear brakes - Replacement inserts include retention pins, fit most 72mm aluminum holders
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake
Basics shift cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Lead-free PVC housing - Double ended for SRAM/Shimano and Huret/Simplex - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is…
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool…
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX…
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.